Friday, April 16, 2010

0 Small joke of the day about spiritual boasting

Four fathers was discussing during a get together and the first one starts of by saying "My son is so great, he became a pastor and many people look up to him and saw with respect "my pastor! my pastor!"." The second follow him up by saying "My son is so great, he been with the church for many years and was promoted to bishop and everyone around called him "my bishop! my bishop!"." The third father smirked and said "Well my son is so great, he was promoted to a level higher then bishop and people everywhere respectively call him "my worship! my worship!"." Finally the last father responded "Your sons may have nice titles and all but my son is a bodybuilder and everywhere he goes all the ladies go "MY GOD!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment